Gummy Owls Are the World's First Family
Friendly Weight Loss Gummies!
- Helps Safely Reduce Body Weight & Fat Healthfully, for
Everyone Ages 12+
- Lose 1 Pound Per Week As Part of an "Eat Right, Be Active,
Have Fun" Lifestyle*
- For Best Weight Loss Results, Eat 3-5 Gummy Owls 30
Minutes Before Each Meal. Gummy Owls Can Also Be a
Snack Between Meals (Eat 2-4)
- The Only Dietary Fiber Approved by Europe for Weight Loss by
the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- 100% All Natural
- Delicious, Snackable & Just 4 Calories Each
- Doctor Developed & Clinically Proven Key Ingredient
Gummy Owls Are the Worry Free Way to Reduce Body Fat & Weight...
- Stimulant Free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- Caffeine Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Yeast Free
- Herb Free
- Wheat Free
- GMO Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- MSG Free
- Fat Free
- Corn Syrup Free
- Artificial Colors Free
- Salt Free
- Peanut Free
- Artificial Flavors Free
- Preservative Free
- Soy Free
- Lactose Free
Gummy Owls Are Made with a Clinically Proven Yam Super Fiber.
The Only Fiber Approved by Europe for Weight Loss, with Results
Published in These Medical Journals...
- The American Family Physician
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- The British Journal of Nutrition
- The European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- The International Journal of Obesity
- The Journal of Nutrition
- The Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- The Lancet
Along with Weight Loss, Gummy Owls Also Support for...
- Healthy Blood
The Yam Super Fiber (Glucomannan) Active Ingredient in Gummy Owls is Recommended by...
consumption of glucomannan and the reduction of body weight...
Konjac Yam Comes
Yam Super Fiber,
the Most Condensed
Dietary Fiber on Earth
is Blended into
Delicious Gummy Owls
Thoroughly Chewed and
Swallowed, the Yam Super
Fibers Absorb Water to
Gently Expand in Your
Stomach, Helping You Feel
Digested, Yam Super
Fibers Also Trap
of Sugar and Fat
Unhealthy Foods Can Damage
Our Bodies Soon After Eating
Owls, You Lose Weight
While Improving Your Health!
Most medical experts agree that a safe, healthy rate of weight loss is usually 1 pound per week. To help you reach this goal, enjoy Gummy Owls part of an "Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun" strategy of making small, reasonable changes that are easy to stick with.
Dramatically fast weight loss—likely to come from extreme calorie restriction—may not only damage your health, but also likely cause you to regain the weight later. But using the Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun strategy helps you create healthy habits for life!
To lose weight, you have to use up more calories than you take in: But you don't have to eat less, you just have to eat right. A few easy changes can significantly drop the number of calories consumed. To help you get started, here are some tips:
- Replace sugary drinks with water, milk, tea, or coffee, because ounce for ounce
regular soda and fruit juice typically have a lot more calories.
- Replace refined, starchy, or sugary foods with proteins (e.g., lean meats, fish, and nuts)
and vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
- Replace snacks between meals with healthier foods like Gummy Owls, nuts, and fruits,
which provide steady energy and prevent overeating during meals.
- Drink 6 glasses or more of water daily. Water not only helps Gummy Owls do their job,
but also helps clear the body of excessive salt that can cause weight gain.
To help you use up extra calories that you do take in, exercise or going to a gym are
recommended but aren't necessary, you just have to be more active. That means moving
around more in your daily life, no matter where you are (e.g., home, work, school, mall).
- Park your car further from the office or store, take your dog for a daily walk, use a push
mower to cut your lawn, stand (or walk around) while talking on the phone, take the stairs
instead of the elevator, stroll around the neighborhood with a friend or family member.
- To keep yourself motivated and make sure you are active enough, try using a step counter.
Science has shown that 10,000 steps a day is a healthy physical activity goal.
- Whether you do exercise or be active, start moderately and build up to where it's still fun.
And to avoid feeling hungry from being more active, have a healthy snack like Gummy Owls.
- Get about 8 hours of sleep daily, because without enough sleep you'll be less active while
The Eat Right, Be Active, Have Fun strategy shouldn't be unpleasant or boring. To stick
with it, you have to enjoy it! Always keep this in mind: You are becoming more healthy
and better looking. Here are some tips:
- Being active doesn't require a gym or running shoes. It can be simply walking around the
neighborhood or park with friends, family, or by yourself. Or play an easygoing outdoor
game (e.g., horseshoes, badminton, beach ball handball).
- Make going to the grocery store a "treasure hunt," picking out healthier foods you've not
tried before, or going online to find new recipes or healthier versions of favorite meals.
- With the money you save from eating right and being active, reward yourself to a new or
special experience. Of course, try to stick with nonfood rewards that support your efforts to
eat right and be active, such a weekend trip to a nearby beach or national park.
- When you're outdoors, try to spend a litter more time paying attention to things you usually
just pass by, to see the beauty ofthe world.